wtorek, 16 listopada 2010

In the CITY.

Would you take me there last one more time
Tonight - under light
Would you be my friend for a while
Would you please pretend that you don't lie
Would you keep me warm if the sun won't shine
Tonight - under the city light




In the city
In the street
In the doorway
You can see them
Midnight walkers
Midnight eyes
Midnight footsteps
Midnight prize




So many days have come and gone
and still I always cath you watching
you sit and wait for something wrong
I like to think maybe I've grown
but every night when I walk home
and life it settles on my shoulders
its funny how I just keep on
knowing life is not my own

in a ruthless city





there is room in my lap
for bruises, asses, handclaps
i will never disappear
for forever, i'll be here

morning keep the streets empty for me


2 komentarze: